The GACCE Georgia Certified Chamber Program is designed to provide a peer review process of generally accepted chamber of commerce organizational benchmarks in order to assess the applying chamber's knowledge and practice of seven key organizational areas.
- The program is 100% voluntary. There is no requirement to participate.
- Any current paid GACCE member Chamber of Commerce existing for a minimum of three years and having a minimum of 100 paid members and 1 full-time staff member may apply.
- Any Chamber that is currently accredited through the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is exempt from all application requirements with proof of current accreditation.
- Intent to Apply - the new Intent to Apply form is required by Friday, May 29, 2020.
- Draft Application Review - before officially applying, a chamber may choose to submit their draft application for review in order to receive suggestions for improvement. This completely optional draft submission is required by Friday, July 31, 2020.
- Final Submission - final application and fee deadline is firm. No changes may be made to your submission following the deadline of Friday, August 28, 2020.
The application process is now open for 2020. Please click the link below for the new packet:
Questions? Contact Tiffany Fulmer Ott at tfulmer@ or 404-312-0524. tlfexecutiveservices.com
Georgia Certified Chambers
Please click here for the current list of Georgia Certified Chambers.